Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Holy GymStick!

What an amazing class! I am so pleased I did it... even though I am in a whole world of pain now! It was really well put together and very easy to learn how to use. I am definitely going to add it to my workouts from now on.

After GymStick
I am off to the gym shortly and will just do a bit of cardio... rowing machine, treadmill and cross trainer. I am falling terribly behind with my weekly challenge of 30 minutes of wall-sit by Sunday... I have done the grand total of... 1 minute. And I have PT tomorrow so I know my legs are going to be so much sorer! I will do some today at the gym before I stretch and will do some more tonight.

And now for some photos of Canberra... 

View from the National Arboretum
Connor & I, Heather & Willow :: So many layers for my little Queenslander! :: Willow, Connor & Sarge keeping an eye on the neighbourhood :: the two worst sleepers in our baby group together at last... at 5.30am!
Connor fell in love with Sarge :: looking out the plane window :: Baby selfies make me happy :: Connor getting some love from Heather
Food-wise I am feeling great and have got myself back on track. Last night for dinner, Paul & I had bacon and veggie omelets which were amazing. I think we are going to Grill'd tonight but I will just have the Chicken and Pomegranate salad - which I have to say, I'm a bit excited about! Paul got me some raw energy balls from the markets yesterday... almond and cranberry I think they are. They are delicious!!! I am learning to love my protein powder... It is SO hard to drink with water so I am having blended with berries and almond milk which is much easier to drink. 

Have a good day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment