Monday, August 26, 2013

Plodding along nicely

I don't really have a great deal to report since my last blog... 

After GymStick on Wednesday I was fabulously sore - every muscle I moved hurt! I did some cardio at the gym on Thursday and then PT on Friday. Kate thoroughly kicked my arse, which I am still loving. I leg-pressed 80kgs! 

I am going to chat to her this Friday about what exercises she recommends I do during the week... I don't just want to do weights once a week with her, but I still don't know which ones to do / how to do them properly. 

On Saturday morning we did stair sprints - 400 stairs + 3km walk and I was exhausted!! 

More cardio yesterday and today - although I did plank for a whole minute this morning... very exciting considering one of my 12WBT goals was to plank for 30 seconds by the end of this month and I have gone and doubled it! 

I have found a dress for the wedding this weekend too - one of Sam's gorgeous dresses fits me perfectly! I need to get a strapless bra though... gone are the days I can go bra-free!! I am very excited about dressing up and wearing heels... it's been a long time since that has happened! I am getting a pedicure and my nails done on Thursday which I'm pumped about as well. 

I cooked the 12WBT beef and potato pie last night and it was a total win!!! Even Connor inhaled it! We had mashed potato and pumpkin, instead of plain potato and I added a bit of stout to mine and Paul's and it gave it a really nice, rich flavour. 

We are having the oven roasted fish with sweet potato wedges tonight which I"m very much looking forward to! 

2 comments: