Thursday, August 8, 2013

My new PT

Serious lady-crush going on here right now... I met with Kate from Goodlife Holland Park during the week and organised my first training session for this morning. Holy shit, I am going to be SO sore tomorrow! 

I did:

Warm up on the treadmill for about 10 minutes before hand.
10 x lat pulls
15 x push ups
walking lunges
10 x lat pulls
15 x push ups
walking lunges
10 x lat pulls
15 x push ups
walking lunges
10 bar pull downs
walking lunch
10 bar pull downs
10 step ups (each leg)
10 toe touches (each leg)
10 bar pull downs
10 step ups (each leg)
10 toe touches (each leg)
10 bar pull downs
10 step ups (each leg)
10 toe touches (each leg) 

I burnt close to 180 calories in about 25 minutes. 

She recommended Musashi protein powder for after my workouts, so Paul & I bought some from Woolies on the way to work - and it was on special which just worked out perfectly!!! 

Her assessment is that my back is quite weak (and considering I've done any upper body training, there's no surprises there!), my core needs a lot of work and I need to work on my cardio fitness. I'm pretty happy with all of that... no shocks in any of that! I am seeing her again next week before I go to Canberra which will be great. 

I still haven't done my measurements - I will be doing them tomorrow morning before I have breakfast as well as my before photos to put on the 12wbt website... gulp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment