Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A loss already!

I jumped on the scale at the gym yesterday and I have already lost .5kg!! I know, I know... it's not much. But still - a loss is a loss is a loss!!! 

I have managed to get my hands on a copy of the Fitness Test so I am going to give it a go on the weekend in preparation for when it's released on the 5th of August. You have to retest every 4 weeks throughout the challenge, so I'm excited to see my progress - even though I don't have to do it now I want to see if I can improve while still in the pre-season.

I also did my measurements on Monday...

Right arm: 29cm
Left arm: 28cm
Bust: 96.5cm
Waist: 79.5cm
Hips: 106.5cm
Right thigh: 59.5cm
Left thigh: 60.5cm

Again, I know I don't have to record these yet. But I really want to see what I can do in the next four weeks in preparation for the challenge. I also really want to hit the pre-season as hard as possible because I'm on holiday in Canberra for the first week of the challenge and I know it's not going to be a good week.

I am excited to test myself and see how far I can go and what improvements I can make in the next four weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment