Monday, July 22, 2013

Catch up

I feel like I am behind here already! It is so much easier for me to blog when I'm at work rather then trying to find time to work on the computer at home over the weekends - too much fun to be had there! 

Ok... where am I up to?

Setting my goals... Last Thursdays pre-season challenge was to set goals for my self. 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month goals that I can work towards.

Firstly, my overall weightloss goal is 10kg, which will take me to 58kgs (2kgs less then my pre-baby weight). 

1 month goals:
  • to fit comfortable into my size 12 dress for the wedding on the 31/8/13
  • to run / walk 1km in less then 8 mins. I did it on the 17/7 in 9.07 mins. (I DID IT!!!!!!!! I went to the gym on Sunday afternoon and ran it TWICE!!! First time was 7.44, second time was 7.32!!!!!!!!!!)

3 month goals:
  • plank for 30 seconds without stopping
  • do 20 situps without hooking feet
  • lose 10 kgs
 6 month goals:
  • Buy Lorna Jane pants in SMALL
  • 20 push ups on my toes
  • Complete True Grit 
12 month goals:
  • strengthen my core so I can do some crazy yoga moves
  • I want muscle definition in my arms and stomach
 Here is an example of the crazy yoga moves I want to be able to do! I know I have a lot of core strengthening to do to complete these moves comfortably, but I will do it!

^^^ this woman? Total inspiration to me even though I've never met her. Her name is Annie Reid. Her blog can be found here and her IG name is areid1982. Amazing doesn't cut it!
So, I hit the gym this morning, just for some quick cardio (15 minutes on the TM and lots of stretching) as I just wasn't feeling it and I had to get back to the office. I thought I would start recording my stats for my Fitness Test... as I said previously, this isn't the official Fitness Test Michelle sets in a couple of weeks. I am doing this purely to try and beat my scored in 3 weeks. 

So...

1km: 7.32 minutes
Pushups in 1min: 25 (on knees)
Wall sit: 1.30min
Sit ups: (will update later)
Sit & Reach: (will update later)

I'm not too disappointed with those times / scores. I am happy I found out what I have to do so I have a benchmark to beat! 

Happy Tuesday xo

No comments:

Post a Comment