Thursday, July 25, 2013

Finshing the week with a BANG!

I didn't get the chance to come back and update my last blog entry with my results of the fitness test, so here they are again...

So...

1km: 7.32 minutes
Pushups in 1min: 25 (on knees)
Wall sit: 1.30min
Sit ups: 1 (gah - must keep practicing!)
Sit & Reach: -10 (reached to the end of the ruler!)

The latest challenge was to 'Say It Outloud' and to make a commitment to complete the 12WBT. 

I have already announced it on Facebook that I'm completing the challenge and have told pretty much anyone who will listen that I've signed up so I'm pretty well covered on that one! 

On the 12WBT website, I created a post in the forums so I could put it there a bit more. Here's a picture of my post...



I have gone back to edit it and changed it to: is to be the best wife and mother I can. It's not about changing for anyone else, but I have to be selfish in order to change which will benefit my family.


I spoke with my parents who bought me an early birthday present - a pretty pink Polar HRM! I am a little bit in love with it! We went for a walk / run yesterday. It's so light and easy to use... I would recommend it to anyone!


I was supposed to hit the gym for a boxing class last night, but C has been diagnosed with asthma and was far too fragile for me to leave the house. I am looking forward to the day I can leave him at night, I have to say! 



I have tried a few more 12WBT recipes this week too. I made the not-so-naughty nachos on Tuesday night (just added extra lean mince and some taco seasoning) and everyone inhaled it!!! Even C was munching on the mountain bread chips! We made the spinach and feta parcels on Wednesday night (added 1 chicken breast, cooked & shredded) and served them with oven roasted chips... they were a big hit too! Although I completely forgot you have to take the pastry out of the freezer the day before, so it all broke when I opened it! Such a dick!! I ended up doing little sausage roll types parcels... just as delicious!!

Paul and I are going on another walk / run this afternoon and hopefully another tomorrow morning. I will go to the gym tomorrow afternoon as Sunday is looking like a tough day to get there. Fingers crossed I can squeeze in a few workouts this weekend before Weigh-In Wednesday!

Happy weekending xo

No comments:

Post a Comment