Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Two steps forward, one step back

I have had a few slip ups this week in regards to food... Paul has been away so I have rewarded myself with chocolate for doing it all myself - I know, I know... I need to stop! I don't really know what it is in my head that makes me want the food - the voice that tells me to stop and think is getting stronger but my willpower is still not as strong as it needs to be obviously. 

Just keep trying! Just keep trying! Just keep trying! 

I have had a pretty good week exercise-wise. 

Cardio on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

Friday:: Easy walk / jog with Paul ~~ cuddles out the front with Sam & Connor to finish up
Saturday gym session:: treadmill - 25mins, 2.6km | rowing machine - 12mins, 2000m | bike - 10mins, 3.13km
Sunday walk:: decided to head up the hills behind my house for a look. Nice view of the city and no pram to push!
I've emailed the gym about organising some PT sessions so I can start using the machines and building some strength instead of doing cardio all the time.

I also took some more progress pictures to compare to the ones I took during week 1 of pre-season. I can't see a huge difference, but I have definitely lost some size. It does give me motivation to work harder in the next fortnight so I can see a bigger difference the next time around. 

Onwards and upwards baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment